Powered By Blogger

Saturday 13 December 2014

2014!

So it's almost the end of 2014 and definitely I'm not much of a blog whore. I see that a few of my pages attracted quite a number of viewers so thank you for visiting and hopefully it'll do you some good. Right, here're some updates:

Audio:
ATH M40X and Fiio E18
They sounded good but I don't have anything else to compare since it's my first attempt into this so called audiophile world. Most of the time it's hooked to my AMD box and my smartphone p780 through USB Audio Player app. 

Xiaomi Piston 2.1 with p780 tips. Good sound but stock tip sucks.

Smartphone:
Lenovo P780 8GB s227 rooted with CTR recovery. Kingston 64GB sdcard (slow write speed assuming the controller's or the card's limitation. This is mainly for internet with 9 hours max SOT on 3G. It's an endurance beast and that's my benchmark/minimum level for next upgrade. If only Sony Z has battery this big.    

Laptop:
Asus A55V

G-Shock:
DW5600-1DR, DW5600BB-1DR, GDX6900FB-8B. 

Da da

No comments:

Post a Comment